Sunday, November 12, 2006

Whats with...

It's 3am in the morning and i'm on my way home after watching soccer at Pang's place with Bryan. After Bryan hops on the cab i make my way home alone, a short 5 minute walk.
Into the lift i step, and the 12th floor i press.
As the door opens i get a nice surprise.
Infront of me stands a beautiful lady standing at around 1.75m, black mini skirt, blue tank top with a white bra showing at the top. Hair dyed slightly blonde, eye popping assets and damn long beeautiful legs. Okay to some of our viewers i guess this might be abit too... Male. But hell at 3am in the morning you'd think i'd be damn surprised and shocked? Not really, this is not the first time i've seen her, and sometimes in less than what i just described. Usually i see her around this time, when i just reach home from drinking or clubbing. Or sometimes early in the morning before i go to 'work'.
Now the question... Is she... Going to work? Just finished work? Or what in the blue hell is she doing dressed so damn sexy in such weird hours?! You know i just can't help but wondering. Some day maybe i'll gather up the courage and ask her.
However, the main idea of this post is not about her, although i hope she does see this and answers me. But the main idea is whats with the youths of singapore today? Bryan told me just now he knew of this girl who was caught giving a BJ in her school gym... What the fuck? Junior College kids smoking at the age of 17 or maybe even younger... Clubbing, smoking, drinking and who else knows what? Sad to say i usually do help these underaged 'kids' buy cigarettes...
Whats with the youths of our nation? 16 year old males going to Geylang to 'get some'. 16 year old females goin to clubs to 'get some' free. Well hell i'm not discouraging people, but... I don't know, maybe i'm getting old and closing my mind to such things. I sure ain't saying sex isn't good or it's taboo, but maybe the age just freaks me out slightly. Maybe it's cos when i was their age i didn't know about such things. I was an innocent sadistic little 16 year old who made other kids do push-ups and scold them till they cried. Now once in awhile i still scold people till they cry, but now they are older, and so am i.
Am i having too narrow a mindset? Traditionalist mindset? Or is it just too inbuilt in me to be disgusted by such acts at such ages?
I don't know... The world just disgusts me as the days go on. My friends and the small little stuff brighten up my life once in awhile, but they are just like candles in the darkness. Soon they get snuffed out. And the world turns dark once again. Lies, deception, politics, backstabbing, chaos, pre-marital sex, smoking, drinking, destruction, war and lots more... And to think i partake in some of the above activities.
It's almost 4am and my world is still dark. I'm sitting in front of my comp with a glass of vodka on the rocks and listening to Class 95 while i type this. I hope what i just typed makes sense, cos under these circumstances it sure does to me. I am someone who needs answers... Why is the world turning out like that? And who and what the hell does that pretty lady do?! Hah...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that pretty lady is a prostitue.. her regular client stays in ur blk.. the world is deteriorating because u think sex is bad.. hehehehehehehehehe..

Stan said...

No actually i don't think sex is bad. I just think every other girl acting like a slut is bad. Sex is good, only problem is i ain't getting any... Yet. Lol.