Saturday, November 25, 2006

Do you know? An apology.

They did a nice job with the stylo soldiers and the cool heavy tankers zooming around...
"Army. The Decisive Force."
Ever watch the commercial "Life story of Nick" where it's so boring that everyone falls asleep and Nick's life changed after joining the Navy. WOah~~

Bullshit.

Urban Legend: "eh boy when you come out of the army you're going to be strong and mature, just like your papa now."

Ya right... you probably hear this in your life once whether you are a guy or a girl. But seriously this is a whole chunka crap. 1st, it's never decisive. Those big shots just can't freaking make up their retarded mind and it's us the little midgets that suffer! Changes keep coming and we slogged our days with the puny allowance they give us...while they enjoy their coffee in aircon room. Exciting? Hah! probably...when you make love with mosquitoes in the wild and get screwed by the rank bigger than you. Definitely AWESOME!

Boys curse and swear thinking that it's cool. Midget like us in army curse and swear because we meant it. They say we mature in there...No, it's the other way round. I hate myself more now. I don't really like to swear and say the 'F' word and some other vulgarities that you hear me cursing. I really hate it. Unfortunately, it's been rooted deeply into me now after 2yrs 2mths. Picking up smoking is not that bad in army, picking up swearing is so much worse. I have degenerated.
Yes I have O-R-D. But so what...look at what it has done to me... Henceforth, I sincerely apologise to myself and those we often hear me cursing. Please stand the little nonsense that I blurt out. Forgive me...
yawn~~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry I love people swearing! haha...
Shaun

Anonymous said...

Aiya with a will there's a way haha.
Everytime you wanna swear just replace with something else lo.
Teong

xuxian said...

nothing wrong.
just tat too much make mi sick.
sounds like ah beng...sian

Stan said...

haha, don't worry, don't think people will think you're an ah-beng... i'm the one with the mistaken identity of 'ah-beng'. vulgaraties just show that you are having a healthy pyschological life, releasing and venting out your rage and anger, lol.