Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Tis the season...

Well it's mid November and the time to be jolly once again. Why can't people fucking understand that Christmas is in December? Not from the beginning of November till mid January? http://www.commissionedcomic.com/index.php?strip=580 this comic kinda sums up what i feel.

But anyway, thanks to some obscure reason, my holidays have ended up being pushed forward. Instead of clearing my leave and off during the Christmas period so i could spend time with family and friends, i am now officially clearing it from the 24th Nov till 10th Dec. How exciting. So anyone free during that period, feel free to ask me out as i'll probably be rotting at home or finding something to do.

P.S. I Love my Job. Such fulfilment, excitement and sense of Pride.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

p/s: so sarcastic