Thursday, November 02, 2006

Self

Allow me to introduce myself, one of the original founders of this blog, or so to speak. Beware of what lies ahead...

The name's Bryan. Let's forgo the family name least you reader decide to seek me out for revenge should you eyes bleed later on. No way in hell am I good looking so girls if you're looking for hot guys, you can stop reading. If you are looking for rich guys, move away too as Im a poor student and I do not have a car. If you are looking for something else other than those two mentioned above, please do not bother seeking me out. I do not think you will want to anyway.

In short, Im Short(1.72m), fat(fat enough to model for Xando Platinum 2) and ugly. Ugly enough to cause your precious monitor, lcd or crt, to die off. Notice that slight fade in colour at the bottom right hand corner of your screen. Please do not scream blue murder. Monitors can be easily replaced as long as you are no cheapskate. Here's a photo of me...be prepared...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
See, see! Ugly anot?! CUI anot?! Buang anot! So cui till nobody wants to seat beside me on the bus ok, least they catch the Chao Ugly Immunovirus a.k.a CUI from me hor! The only cuier person than me is probably Michael Jackson lor... kns.
So there you go, one of the founding bastards of this blog. Stay tuned as my fellow bastardic administrators come out of their fugly shells to show you their cui and buang face. Till then...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you should work on that humorous charm of yours and you should have a great time ahead.