Friday, November 03, 2006

Self Finale

Hi. I'm a not so simple boy serving his nation unwillingly. Hope you all sleep well at night while i protect the nation so. 7 months to ORD.

I like to do lots of stuff, mostly i like hanging out with my best friends Pang & Bryan. PB. Peanut Butter. Mmm food. I am someone who cannot make up his mind easily, most of the time i like to think that it's cos i'm too complicated but maybe it's cos i'm too simple. What i want, i usually don't get. What i like to do, i'm usually lousy at. I like to write too. So i guess i should just give up and don't want or do anything then i'll get what i want and be good at what i do eh? Things don't work that way. People say i look like a monkey. I am fat. I am not tall standing at 1.7M but still i stood in the first row as the AirForce Guard of Honor contingent during NDP'06. I love my friends. I love chocolate. I am Stan.




















There, the last eye gouging picture of the 3 06bastards authors. We would probably post more picts of the other 06bastards and intro them too against their will and wishes. But thats what we are, bastards. This is kinda a last minute post and the picture was just taken too. But won't make much of a difference if it weren't. Still as fugly. So with this i end a chapter. Questions would be entertained, if we want to. But i guess most of you won't visit with all the eye bleeding pictures. Hah. Adios, for now.

No comments: