Monday, November 06, 2006

Karma!

Do you believe in Karma? If you don't...YOU better start believing!

If you have watched the sitcom "My Name is Earl", you will probably know what I will be talking about. Dear Earl showed us how to persevere to reverse the bad karma that befall on him. And I think it's time I learn from dearest Earl.

Have you bitch and gossip about someone behind his/her back.
"Haha! so fat, look at those fats oozing from the waist!"
"So ugly...*puke"

Damn, then it's time you reflect what you say...Cause Mr. Bad Karma maybe lurking nearby waiting to strike anytime when you are not paying attention. And when that happen you better don't freak out.

Being a bastards like us is definitely not good. We bitch too much and I can sense that Mr. Bad Karma is already exercising his plan on me! Now I have to keep a lookout on him, this feeling is not good at all. Darn, but being a nice guy has no advantage...Good guy dies first!

Anyway, I should try really to be nice and keep quiet... I do not want to be backstabbed by Mr. Bad Karma and die without knowing the reason. Or maybe i have already been cursed my Mr. Bad Karma long before I know? No wonder I have been suay all of my 21years!

So a piece of advice for those out there, if you have been bitching too much and doing too many bad things...Better watch out! He's just somewhere around that dark corner......muahahah~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh.......! our dear MR Pang here knows what is karma! You better start atoning your sins now for always being so fierce to me. Else... you'll get what you preach =)

xuxian said...

I am already getting it...
You! You must be in cahoot with Mr. Bad Karma!

Anonymous said...

Who is anonymous?

xuxian said...

my friend.
quite evil one.

Anonymous said...

ahh yea... good ppl dies first then get stepped in the face when the crowds rush for their seats in MRTs and bus they. Would anybody give a damn bout you?? NNnnn.o....

Ya la don't worry bout bad karma and no need to be good to those who dont care.

Teong leaves his mark yet again.
Ehh btw you gotta be a blogger to have the name tag for writing comments ah? ok stupid question think so.

Anonymous said...

me? evil?!? MR Pang........... take a good look at the mirror alright? Then you'll know who is evil-er..... =)

xuxian said...

haha...
eh u told mi yourself u r evil-er
i cannot look in mirror too long...
will crack one remember...