Thursday, November 02, 2006

Self the sequel...

The introduction continues...It's my turn as more horror and distress haunt. Ok! Grab something...Anything around you! Brace yourself for the worst...

XuXian is the name. but some prefer Pang...whichever may sound familiar to you. Definitely not good looking. That's for sure. Otherwise girls will be flocking to me like bees to honey. Similarly, no money in my pocket as well. I spend only on myself. Yes...selfish little bastard. I admit. No Talent, No Look, No Money, Not Humorous, No nothing... Eh then what do I have? A bunch of good friends I think. yeah!

The story goes on...if dear Bryan is short. Then I am a dwarf standing at a mere 1.64 and like them i am grumpy as well. Too short... No wonder no one really bothers to lower their head for a look. Life's like that you know? But xuxian don't really care. He's just contented to be himself. Yawn~~ Boring right. You know sequel ain't really that exciting compared to the 1st instalment. But there's still a climax...It's coming...Be prepared!



"MY EYES!" ok ok...I can hear all of you screaming your pain. Shucks~ No wonder my house mirror cracked if I look for more than a second. HAHA...We maybe infected by the immunovirus, already at the benign stage but we don't really care! Woohoo~

Well well...there's definitely more to come. Come back and stay tune to this URL as Stan shall bring the final episode of...Self! muahahaha~

1 comment:

Shaun said...

WHoa lao! Can u put a better photo! DOnt' decrease your market value!