Friday, April 27, 2007

turning into night

After a period of rough seas and heavy rain, one would expect a rainbow shining overhead. Not for me. All I want is tranquility and sweet music.

Exams are coming in a week's time. I've only just realise how screwed this semester has been. So screwed that I have begun saving up for an unofficial fourth term. 7k wasted on this term...should have known better. Now to work towards a successful third term so that I will not officially screw myself all over.

Kids are damn amusing/fcuked up sometimes. Today I cam to know of a P5 who is crushing rather heavily on this female teacher. Ok la, she is quite pretty, the kind guys will glady take home to meet the parents. Quintessential girl next door lah. So I enquired about her lah with a couple of P6 boys. Suddenly, they start declaring that I like her! I was like, "No lah. She married already. Don't like her anyway, can't like her. Don't want to spoil a happy marriage(AS IF!!!)." "Sir, don't bluff us". " "Really, I got girlfriend(which I don't have and will not have I suppose in the near and far future)..come come, I show you."

So off I went to friendster and bedek bedek show them some pictures of my female friends la, just so to throw them off the trail(and not create gossip of me in the school). Then they turn around and say, "Sir!!! So you got girlfriend and like Miss T**."

To quote my dear friend 'oNg': NABEIZ JIB*E!!! Si ginna, don't talk so much LPJW lah. KNN... Of course not out loud la, I still want to eat rice leh.

Why am I so not like them when I was young??? Or was I?

Oh, and to those who frequent this piece of crap blog, do keep 16/05/07 free. Cause we are gonna Mambo. And you better follow the Jumbo. With us. Chais only.

Actually not chai also can. Just come la, cause Xuxian opening bottle! Hahahah!

No comments: