Monday, April 09, 2007

totally randomized part 2 (stan)

$50 and above T-shirts. For fashion or is it really just plain ripping off? But hell it looks nice... *blink*

I have 'uncovered' the fact that some people i know which i thought were straight are gay. And their gay partners are each other i think. It has brought me some sleepless nights due to the fact that i had no idea and the shock has not worn off.

I feel lonely at times but then i remind myself of all the bullshit that a relationship brings about.

Drinking does not stop you from thinking, it just prevents you from thinking straight. Sure as hell lets you have a good night sleep tho.

Motorcycles are cool. Sucks when you think so and you don't even know how to ride a bicycle.

When it's your time to go you should go. Even after more than a year of bullshit from superiors and a whole bunch of idiotism to suck up, I'll still miss the place.

There goes my glass of Black Label neat, now i shall have to refill it. I wonder how long this bottle will last...

I have found out stuff which i am still wondering if i should have found out. I need another drink.

Confused.

I hate my life alot but i'm still here.

I heart wakeboarding and all things which i heart.

No comments: