Wednesday, April 04, 2007

torally randomized

Contrary to popular belief, yours truly ain't dead nor am i wanking feverishly on my Xbox 360. Instead, i have turned into a half serial mugger as the exams are nearing. Half serial mugger is so as im also tied down with the job at the moment, where rest comes in merciful 20mins bouts.

Growing too attached to students under one's charge, good or bad thing? Attached for this instance does not mean those paedophillic and pathetic sexual/dating/student-teacher relationship. Would the students look up to the guide or take advantage of him/her?

More instances of couples blocking up the aisle on buses. The female seats on aisle seats while the male protects. Somehow or rather, i think the male will need more protecting himself from angry passengers.

Boys love Winne The Pooh. Oh, they do. I don't. I'm a MAN.

$50 and above T-shirts. For fashion or just plain ripping off?

Speedpost ain't really speedy. Twice a week (basic airmail)shipments from USA? Ridiculous!

Chais. Are they growing in population or are my standards dropping(if any in the first place...)?

I heart Island Creamery. I really do.

I heart Banditto too.

No comments: