Friday, April 20, 2007

Tears for the departed.

I just received news that an online friend of mine, of around 8-9 years, has passed away.

Her nick was Demorea, her name was Mara.

Not only did she teach me the ways of the game but she taught me the ways of life too.

Damn cancer.

I never met her in real life, neither did i speak to her through a phone.

She never told me about her condition, or maybe cos i didn't have a chance to speak to her for over a year or so.

She was a true friend like all of my 'online friends' who did not care how i looked but cared for what i was.

Now i regret. For not talking to her, not telling her how much i missed talking to her, not telling her how much i loved her as a friend and mentor before she left.

Now i drink. To her memory which will live on forever within me and all her friends.

Now i mourn. For she has left and the world is lacking in one beautiful person who made a difference.

I have not shed tears for a very long time, but now they fall for a true friend which i will never forget.

This night i mourn.

My life will never be the same again.

In loving memory of Demorea/Mara, mentor and friend. You shall be remembered forever.
Love Stanley a.k.a Mil

1 comment:

@~eStHeR~@ said...

don't be sad lah.. life is unpredictable cruel! sigh...