Tuesday, April 10, 2007

totally randomized - final (pang)

Well if you think that the 3 of us decide on the title of the post, we didn't. Past 2 weeks have been hectic, rushing overnights to finish my project and exam is on-going currently. Basically, too many thoughts overwhelmed me...sigh~

And ya, 'gay' has been pretty much the talkabout lately, though do not doubt the 3 of us. We're are perfectly on the right track, neither crooked nor effeminate. As I see this group of people, just treat them normally as long as we ain't the target. they're normal just tat they prefer it that way.

Holidays is next week, I need a job to substantiate my expense and passion. the next 3 months is pretty vague now at this point of time......

I think I need to know what I want. my emotion and rational thoughts clashed, making life terrible but this is so due to me being too free and bored and contented.

Maybe, I think, I should....arh~ whatever....

But that's life, the boredom, the confused, the lost, the happiness, the discontent, the unwanted, the desire, the every every 'lil things... otherwise, wouldn't it be monotonous.

Yesss love...
I love my family. I love all my friends. I love my passion. sometimes not myself though. but still I heart them, for without them I am nothing, we are nothing.

No comments: