Sunday, April 22, 2007

on holiday!

First, I got to say that I am really enjoying my holidays at the moment.
the past week has been great. and many ntu and nus friends maybe hating me at the moment.
waking up late, watching every single of my fav tv shows, dota all day, lazing all day is simply too too too great at the moment. Damn~ life never feels so good. while blogging this post, i am watching MSU2007, that Jessica Tan is smoking my eyes. phew~
at the same time, federer and nadal is having yet another showdown at the final of Monte Carlo. this is damn cool.
Reality check! (darn.)
ok yes i have to find a job this week. i'll stop being fussy and grab any that come to me, at least one with a ok pay. i realise wakeboarding is too addictive to stop, i have to do it every week. well, i am not so lucky, as some of my friends actually got sponsor to wake. arh well, life's great but seldom fair. but that's ok eh~
anyway cheers to holidays! a deserved and beautiful season where everyone celebrate. until then, i shall wait to feel the wonderful tile of 9 strokes.

No comments: