Sunday, April 01, 2007

lifeless

With my upcoming ORD date and lots of nothingness to do i feel my life getting even more boring than ever.

Nothing much for me to do in camp anymore since the new guys have arrived. Dismounting days are getting kinda boring since Pang is busy like hell and Bryan just seems to wank his 360 all day. The rest of the 06 people are missing as usual and i can't be bothered to organize anything since most of them would be busy with either school or what not. How boring...

Well since Pang is busy i can't really go wakeboarding unless i go myself. Sometimes i wonder if life would be more interesting if i had a female to mess up my finances, give me some emotional bullshit to think upon and drive me mental. But then i pull up my txt file of quotes and find this oh so true and enlightening quote, can't really remember who it's from tho.

- "yeah. like i really miss the uncertainty, the rejection, the bullshit, the cheating, the lying, the games, the weird fucking mating ritual dance, the expectations, the arguments, the mood swings, the temper tantrums, the breakups and that awful piece of shit feeling only another human being can make you feel."

So then i think again after reading and i decide against the foolish action. Which leaves me little options in my boring life. Mainly Dota, reading, eating and sleeping. Oh not to mention to pre-ORD jitters i'm getting. "What am i going to do after i ORD? Can i find a job? Will it be good? Can i actually earn enough money to buy a vietnam bride and support a family?" Sheesh, sometimes you wish life were more enjoyable with less troubles, but then that won't be life. I really shouldn't be complaining but enjoying this slackness while i can. Get cracking, go workout keep myself fit, start financially planning for my future and start job hunting and stuff. I only got 1 word to describe my lack of action, 'lazy'. So i'll just continue being lifeless and ranting like a blind hobo about the doom of all mankind which should happen in the next 10 days 6 hours 3 minutes and 59 seconds, mark my words! So anyone wanna go for some dinner and coffee?

Oh boredom oh boredom will thou be the death of me?


From http://postsecret.blogspot.com, and no i didn't send it, i just found it nice.

1 comment:

xuxian said...

heh. that's life soon b4 ORD. enjoy it.
eh hols coming, i got job means got money. wake like hell every week. whee~