Monday, May 14, 2007

traffic.work.lunch.WA!

It can be a real torture having to haul my bloody ass out of my bed 7am in the morning everyday considering that it's school holiday. Brush my teeth with eyes half open and wake myself up with a cold shower. *shiver. Then drag my feet down to the bus stop and Miss. 190 is such a popular bitch that everyone is waiting to get on her. Turtles crawl on BKE and most of the time I am ass-on-ass with a fat guy. damn.

ZZzzzz, then i saw the puking-lion and i know life will turn for the better. Off i go as i shield my eyes against the welcoming sun! The day has started...out of fullerton underground. A taxi stopped...WA! nice legs...WA! short. WA! tight. WA! tube! WA! WA! *blink *blink. Enter Raffles Place. WAAaaaaa!

I love lunch time. I enjoy it even though i am alone all the time. The scenery is beautiful and bountiful. Do not doubt it. This freaking place thrash Orchard and Suntec in the weekend. Weekend are days when eye candies go easy and sloppy, when they are at work these candies are so nicely wrap you dun even care what they taste like. You just drool over by looking. The spicy lunch sun make them lose their blazers and jackets, add an exciting side dish of tight skirts and heels, lunch is unbelievably tasty. YUM~

C'mon down! if you have nothing better to do...grab a $1 ice-cream, sit down in the middle of the square. then the day will be of no regrets.
*Applicable to both male and female.

No comments: