Friday, October 27, 2006

Maybe i should rhyme this...

Ok firstly i'd like to say that this here was transfered over from my personal blog. On request i have it here now.

Theres this girl.
I wonder if i like her.
Sometimes i really do miss her.
She seems so nice at times.
If only she wasn't so mean at times.
I wonder what to do.
Sometimes i ask her out.
She's so busy everytime.
If only i weren't so busy.
I wonder if she likes me.
Sometimes i tell myself to just give up.
She just sticks in my mind.
If only i can forget.
I wonder if i'm wasting my time.
Sometimes i should just stop thinking.
She shouldn't be what i think about.
If only i can stop thinking.
I wonder.
Sometimes.
She.
If only.

2 comments:

xuxian said...

tat's stan for you..
an aspiring author, poet, song-writer, chef and what have u...

Stan said...

Baker and drummer too, haha