Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Random generic thoughts by Bryan

Bryan is posting again.

So I've been absent. No one's missing me anyway.

Can't decide between Zouk or MoS. Life's real tough these days.

Listen to At Last by Diana Krall and Lou Rawls. Great stuff there.

Being good looking does not equate attraction..to me at least.

Starting again on t-shirt buying spree.

WOMAD is coming to town, again.

Some people know they are really dumb but persist in acting that way.

TCC's growing rather popular nowadays. Even the one at NAFA is packed.

Better start looking for other brands. Graniph's going to be the next Billabong.

GST increase is everywhere! Even my favourite Sapporo potatoe snacks have risen by 2 cents.

And not mentioning Mee Soto and Lor Mee cup noodles! Increase of 2 cents too.

Why isn't my salary increased by 2%? After all, I work in Government Schools Too.

Kazbah rocks my socks..but what is hydrosol ink though?

I'm Short, Fat and Ugly.

No comments: