Saturday, July 07, 2007

Random depressing thoughts... Stan

David Gemmell is dead. He died a year ago and i didn't even know.

Robert Jordan is still alive.

Suddenly i noticed how whiny and irritating i sound some times.

I think i love a girl. I don't think she has any interest in a future between us.

I have doubts. What do i know about love? More about hate.

I'm working for the money not for the enjoyment of my job.

Yet is enjoyment not self-created?

Drinking alot again alone.

I am afraid i cannot fulfill my dreams during my lifetime.

I hate myself.

I think i'm self-centered. Alot of 'I's in this post eh?

There is no ice and i am drinking my liquor warm.

This post should be renamed "I..." yet this way i can lengthen the post.

Love is only a feeling, not fading away but pointless.

My parents are returning home from the 2 weeks trip to Vietnam.

I have other things to say, but they cannot see the light of day.

Starlight, i will be chasing a starlight.
For the rest of my life...
I don't know if it's worth it anymore.

No comments: