Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Money. Time. Wank. Life.

Firstly I'd like to apologize for the lack of posts, but i guess this one would explain quite a lot.

Well Chinese New Year is coming to an end, quite the same as all other years for me except that i had less time to celebrate. And I haven't touched a mahjong set this whole new year... yet. Anyway with the end of the Chinese New Year it signifies the coming of exams for the people in uni and back to work for all the other wankers. This is quite significant for the 3 of us bastards i guess. XuXian is back to school with his many projects and many chais. Bryan is going to school too, however it's to ACS to work. And he hasn't entered SMU, yet. For me it's back to camp, another 2 more weeks and the understudies come and it's time to kick back, relax and find a job. going for a job fair thingie this Saturday, but i heard the job offers are all about security.

With all of us bastards walking down different paths in life, it's kinda hard to keep together anymore. Most important of all i think is the willingness to stick together. Every time something is organized the response is pathetic. Sure all of us come from different backgrounds, have different interests. But I'm sure there are still things to bring us together. Why do i say it's the 'willingness' to stick together? Because people aren't willing to fork out time, nor willing to try new stuff, nor willing to mix around more. People always say 'But i don't like to do this-or-that' or 'I don't like to mix around with so-and-so'. Everything changes, be more adaptable! A simple question, how can you not like something if you have never tried it? I learnt this lesson after being an anti-clubber for my 3 years in poly. Even after my first clubbing experience i still did not like it. My second time was much more fun and now I'm a social clubber and have learnt my lesson well.

Money. Time. Wank (Work). Life. Even though Bryan, XuXian and I don't exactly have the money nor the time, we still try to meet up once a week or so just to 'window shop' and chill. When i refer to 'the bastards', i no longer see it as a class whose spirit never faltered, i only see 3 lone bastards who never gave up their 'relationship'.

I'd really like to end this post by telling everyone to cherish their friends and stick together even if they don't cherish the friendship. But honestly, if they don't give a fuck, why should you? Same goes for any kind of relationship.

No picts this time, stay tuned however for Bryan's long awaited 1+1 Part 2 and some upcoming picts from this Chinese New Year gathering. Ciao for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hah sounds like Im one of them.
Yea its hard to find something everyone wants to go for. I guess a dinner will be the best excuse for a gathering. Always works for me.

and ya laziness is the evil that is keeping us from meeting up so... gotta kick that asset off us.

Teong

Anonymous said...

ehh sorry i think the word asset shdnt be used here haha pardon my engalishh

Teong