Wednesday, January 17, 2007

the back of 2006

Its been a long time coming. Year 2007 has arrived, rather belatedly for this piece of blogging corner at least. Well, better late than never..so, Happy New Year~~

2006 was a milestone year, namely for the fact that I have freakin' ROD from the k-n-n-m-e-c-c-b-w-t-f-t-m-d(check the up coming dictionary v2 for explantion) SAF. Wahaha! No more being owned by muthafuckers all right. Also, 2006 has seen me earned serious cash, went to Taiwan for the first independent holiday without the parents(may it live long and prosper till they decide to go somewhere fun), earned more serious cash and buying a Xbox 360 and Samsung 19" Syncmaster 931BF. Now can you dig that, bastard?!

Year 2007 has seen some changes for me at least. Now Im jobless, having sacked myself before my previous company could sack me. I have seen such a disastrous end coming since November, when the ex boss accused me of being a major slack. I will be the first to admit that Im rather slack at times but major slack Im not. But anyway anyhow, its over and by a long time too.

Thus now Im trying to readjust to no job life, which means sleeping at 0200 and waking up at 1000, which isn't a very bad thing. At least I still wake at relatively normal hours. Daily routine includes 'wanking' my Xbox 360 and the new lcd monitor and trying to put in decent study time. Key word being trying.

So I wonder what 2007 would bring me. A new job? More retro and introspect on life? However, the definite pressing issues would be the darn studying/exams and my birthday. I think I will need a brand new being. A major overhaul of the body and the mind. Major major work and help is due in this really...'grey' area. Just ask Doris, she knows it since what...J1? Heh heh...

And zero comments on the lovelife bit. Very non-commital and very very no chance of anything happening.

Seriously.

No comments: