Monday, December 25, 2006

Love...not actually

Hmm...Merry Christmas to one and all. Do enjoy yourself if ya counting down to christmas. Yes, it's already Christmas as I continue typing the next few alphabets...words...sentences... paragraphs and finish up this lame post.

Another Christmas and this year was alone in my room while my family is out somewhere... dunno where. Kinda sucks...to make it worse I am watching "Love Actually", seeing kisses...hugs erm more kisses and hugs. Well, none make love (argh~). You know...it's probably a nice show with a happy ending, as everyone ended up with someone else, even the old christmas rocker has his fat manager for Christmas.

Forget it. Stan would probably agree with me as we both are complaining, lamenting about this lousy show that we just watch on our lonely Christmas night. Sucks~ I can't even think of a girl that I want to confess to, she doesn't even exist. yawn~~ nvm I think I'll just hug my beloved bolster and pillow and make love to my lovely blanket.

To all friends of this blog... WE ROCK!
cheers to 2007!

No comments: